Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9

Friday is drop/add day.  Everyone must be in their classes at that point to not incur penalties.  It would be pretty difficult to catch up in these big courses after the first two weeks as well.  Needless to say, I getting mountains of emails from students who still need to get into the already filled courses and another mountain from students who want to trade sections of the courses because they have a conflict.  Having been the mother of undergrads, I know how they live and die by these class schedules, but my goodness can some of them be whiny and annoying.  I am really, really tired, and it's only Monday.

Wild card day today for drawing.  I got to draw whatever I want, so I chose Annie's beautiful woven leather ID holder (a law school gift from Eileen and Warren) and the bright red lanyard (a gift from Rick and I).  Not really doing justice to the luscious colors of the leather....  Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment