Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 7

Folding these origami balloons is easy enough, and inflating the flat pieces into puffy spheres is still so amusing.

Today's drawing assignment was to draw anything you want.  Since I drew Duvy as what I see when I wake up, I decided it was only fair to draw Monster as well.  Since it is very hard to get Monster sitting still, I drew this from a photo.  When he does finally fall sound asleep it is usually in the dark back corner of a closet or deep under the bed behind a storage box.  As in this picture, Monster is frequently upside down, sideways, or even hanging over the edge of the stair railing.  We often speculate that he is not really a cat.  He's a space alien masquerading as a house cat just waiting for the mother ship to return....  Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment