Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23

Tonight I put together a flat pack bookcase.  It turned out nicely.  Almost had the whole thing together and I managed to slice the end of my index finger on a sharp edge.  It's a minor cut, but it's always surprising to become aware of how often I use an injured body part.  You cannot work a track mouse on a lap top with a band aid on your finger.  The keys hit exactly on the cut each time I use that finger to type.  It is also pretty difficult to pull a needle and thread through with a bandaged finger. 

As soon as I'm done posting, I will seal the cut up with crazy glue.  This works really well.  It immediately stops the cut from hurting, and by the time the glue wears off it's healed.  And it keeps the cut sealed and the germs out....  Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment